The Diploma in Management and Leadership is a Level 5 accredited qualification aimed at those wanting to either refresh and accredit their management and leadership skills or those looking to develop these skills. This will give you the skills and knowledge to understand the role of management across a number of different areas of business. You will be able to apply these new skills as you work your way through this course, and that will benefit both you and your organisation.
There are 7 units, each unit is assessed by online assignments including essays and analysis of case studies and requires you to provide your own experiences as well to answer the assessment questions in full.
1) Principles of management and leadership (7 credits)
2) Strategic business management and leadership (7 credits)
3) Strategic decision making (6 credits)
4) Product/service portfolio management (4 credits)
5) Principles of innovation and change management (5 credits)
6) Customer relationship management (4 credits)
7) Marketing management (6 credits)
When you begin your course, you will be allocated a tutor and provided with access to our online Moodle site, you will then be able to work through the course at times suited to you, we are here to help guide and support you through. All assignments are uploaded to the Moodle site, this is a straight forward process, but we also provide guides or you can call us for assistance if required.
- At least 18 years old - Working at Level 2 in English and Mathematics - Basic ICT skills (the course is online using our Moodle site, the level of skill set is just basic Microsoft office and able to upload attachments)
Training Qualification UK
Nationally recognised qualification
Variable - to suit the learner
For almost 30 years MKLC Training has been providing teacher training, professional development and language courses both online and face to face. With over 15,500 students successfully completing their qualifications with us, we have the experience & expertise to help you reach your potential. At MKLC we believe Education is a lifelong journey and we encourage students to maintain contact and to share their successes with us. MKLC delivers online and self-paced courses to offer our students the flexibility to complete their courses without detrimental impact on their other commitments and responsibilities. During the course you will be assigned a tutor to guide and support you through. We understand everyone learns
Great! You've found a course. Still have a few questions? Here are the top three things you should ask the course provider before booking:
They'll also be able to help you with questions around payment plans, flexible learning, start dates and more.
Click the green 'GET COURSE INFO' button to get in touch with the them directly.