Do you teach in Middlesbrough and Teesside ? Sell my courses
Our Mission Statement is to improve the professional practice of assessment and verification and improve the performance of organisations,individuals and professionals.
How will we achieve this?
• By Providing flexible programmes to meet the needs of both individuals and employers
• By promoting equality of opportunity for all learners employers
• By developing, promoting and supporting learners and employers
• To ensure competently skilled staff receive on-going support and guidance
• Aspire to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
• To evaluate our programmes, courses and delivery, ensuring compliance with our commitment to quality provision
With our help we can enable you to achieve your goals and ambitions. We take pride in the delivery of our teaching and learning and strive to achieve outstanding results. Once you have qualified with us, we will assist you in finding your next career opportunities. Whether you have studied with us or not, you can register to join the ‘Assessor Bank’ database for free. This database contains qualified assessors who are seeking full time, part time and freelance opportunities. You will be seen by a large network of professionals who regularly search our database for people with your skills.
Unit 1 - Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment is to enable you to know and understand the principles and practices that underpin assessment. You will need to write a reflective account demonstrating your knowledge and...
Overview This qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (for example a workshop,...
Unit 1 1. The principles and practices of assessment. 2. Different types of assessment and method. 3. How to plan assessment. 4. How to involve learners and others in assessment. 5. How to make assessment decisions. 6. The quality...